Our Customer Charter describes our commitment to providing you with an excellent service, which includes the procedures and information relevant to you at each stage of your purchase. Our team is trained to understand their responsibilities to you, the customer, and to know exactly what the charter means to you and us. Our Appointed Sales Agent and our Managers will be on hand to answer your questions at all times. Below are listed some of the key commitments that shall be provided to you.
- You’ll be provided with information to enable you to make an informed decision about buying the property.
- We aim to provide accurate and truthful information in all our marketing and advertising material.
- Health & Safety advice will be provided to minimise the risk of danger, when visiting the development during construction and when living in your new home.
- We shall provide you with details of the lease, and any service charge and ground rent obligations, where applicable. Our contract-of-sale terms and conditions can also be provided.
- You will also have our cancellation policy made clear to you.
- Where choices and options are available to you, we will make sure you are aware of them.
- Your purchase will be covered by a New Home Warranty Provider and we will provide you with reliable information concerning this and any other guarantees and warranties from which you may benefit.
- We recommend that you appoint a professional legal advisor to represent your interests
- Information about the timing, (our best estimate) of construction, legal completion and handover of the property will be provided.
- Once a completion date is confirmed we will offer you a demonstration of your new home and we recommend this occurs at least one week before legal completion. We shall endeavour to rectify any defects in advance of the completion date
- Our after-sales and customer service procedures will be explained to you in detail, as well as how to liaise with the appointed managing agent, where applicable.
- There are procedures in place for dealing with customer complaints, including those concerning warranties, and we will cooperate fully with appropriately qualified professional advisors.
We at Roffey Homes want the purchase of your new home to be a smooth and hassle free process, and all involved in our team shall work hard to ensure we meet this commitment to you.
MD Roffey Homes